2008年10月3日 星期五

2008-9-27 Homework

1. In my experience, the Chrome and Firefox 3.0 are used so easy and fast. Their performance are better than IE Brower, but more resources, such as CPU, memory are needed. However, the resources are not a big problem, because the hardware device is cheap to be gotten it. I think that the SWF player do not be used in Chrome, because I can not use it from the following WEB site:http://www.yungching.com.tw/ . In my opinion, the Chrome and Firefox 3.0 will be updated and added more functions in the future.


2.Added Google Reader successfully. Please check the picture.
3.I consider that the designer understand what people want, because the service are always needed with humanity from Google. First, people can free to use iGoogle, Chrome and so on. We do not pay any fee for Google. Second, the services are easily to use, and the performance is good. People do not need to know how system execute application. The operation is directly from our thinking, such as Chrome. Third, the services can be gotten from everywhere, if the mobile device can be connected into Internet. Four, the data always can be used by myself whatever where we go, because those are stored in remote server. All of above, I think that is a dream or goal which can be realized from Google in the future.

沒有留言: